The cloister house with the annexed Sant Cristòfal church
In 1599, the buildings that had been purchased in order to set up a convent of Augustine nuns were handed over and the planned convent was founded one year later.
The convent’s church, dedicated to Saint Christopher, had a single nave covered by a ponted barrel vault. It was almost completely destroyed during the Spanish Civil War and was rebuilt decades later based on the original model.
The convent building, also remodelled in the 1960s based on the original design, is a simple, austere building with no outstanding decorative elements.
In the entrance to the convent, pastries and cakes baked by the Augustinian nuns can be bought.