DRAMATISED VISIT TO DALT VILA
One of the most interesting and fun ways to learn about the city’s historic centre: Dramatised visits to Dalt Vila. On this route you will travel in time to see how people lived at the time when the walled enclosure was built, with explanations to help you understand the society and lifestyle of the Renaissance.
- Portal de Ses Taules · Dalt Vila
DAYS AND TIMES:
- Saturdays from November to February: 18:00
- Saturdays in March: 19:00
- Saturdays in April: 20:00
- Saturdays 5 and 12 May: 20:00
- Saturdays 19 and 26 May: 21:00
- Saturdays in June, July and August: 21:00
- Saturdays in September: 20:00
- Saturdays in October: 19:00
Confirm timetables at the Tourism Office.
- Children under 7: free
- Children aged 7 to 16: 5 euros
- Resident children aged 7 to 16: 2.5 euros
- Adults: 10 euros
- Residents adults: 5 euros
- Over 65s, unemployed and students: 5 euros
- Family groups of up to 4 members: 25 euros
- Families with more than 4 members: 30 euros
DRAMATISED VISIT TO THE PUIG DES MOLINS NECROPOLIS
Take a walk through history and enjoy a different way to see the past of Ibiza from a new perspective. The different funeral rites performed at the site will be represented: Phoenician, Carthaginian and Roman rituals are shown in the context of the lives of the people whose destinies were in some way linked to the necropolis of Puig des Molins, the largest and best conserved in the Mediterranean.
- Monographic Museum Puig des Molins Via Romana 31, Eivissa.
DAYS AND TIMES:
- Sunday 29 April: 12:00
- Sunday 27 May: 12:00
- Sunday 24 June: 12:00
- Sunday 30 September: 12:00
- Sunday 28 October: 12:00
- Sunday 25 November: 12:00
- Sunday 16 December: 12:00