Dramatised visit to Dalt Vila
1 January - 31 December
One of the most interesting and fun ways to learn about the city’s historic centre: Dramatised visits to Dalt Vila. On this route you will travel in time to see how people lived at the time when the walled enclosure was built, with explanations to help you understand the society and lifestyle of the Renaissance.
- Portal de Ses Taules · Dalt Vila
DAYS AND TIMES:
Confirm timetables at the Tourism Office.
- Children under 7: free
- Children aged 7 to 16: 5 euros
- Resident children aged 7 to 16: 2.5 euros
- Adults: 10 euros
- Residents adults: 5 euros
- Over 65s, unemployed and students: 5 euros
- Family groups of up to 4 members: 25 euros
- Families with more than 4 members: 30 euros