The court house of medieval Eivissa
The Casa de la Cúria was the island’s court house in medieval times. It is a two-tier building. The top floor leads to the Plaça de la Catedral. The current entrance used to be a late Gothic style window, which is missing two central columns. Above this there is the coat of arms of the Crown of Aragón and an inscription dated 1503. Up until a few decades ago, it continued to perform its function in a way since it acted as a storeroom for the documents from the old court cases. Today it hosts the Dalt Vila Tourist Office on the top floor and the Madina Yabisa Information Centre on the bottom.